NZCFS Explore China: The Centre Tour
A further tour from NZCFS in the acclaimed and popular ‘Explore China’ series. The
focus of this tour is to explore sites, activities and scenery of significant interest in central
China. An efficient itinerary takes in Jiangsu, Henan, Chongqing, and Hunan.
Highlights will include:
- Sun Yatsen Presidential Palace
- Nanjing memorial museum
Train to Henan
- Kaifeng – a dynastic capital
- Millennium Park – a recreation of the famous Song dynasty painting, “life beside the
- Yuntai mountain – red rock valley, monkeys
- Luoyang – Longmen grottoes; Shaolin temple
Fly to Chongqing
- Three Gorges museum
- Wulong sunken karst UNESCO scenic park
- Three gorges cruise (3 nights) to Yichang, visit dam site
Train to Hunan
- Zhangjiajie scenic area
- Fenghuang old town
- Changsha, Shaoshan – birthplace of Mao Zedong
Fly Changsha – Shanghai, free time in Shanghai.
Fully escorted, 4-star twin-share accommodation* or best available. All inclusive price
$8,250 (estimated – depending on exchange rate) includes domestic flights in NZ, all
meals, etc., (excludes Chinese visa and insurances).
*Single supplement available on request.